Applied Industrial Oxidation LLC offers services dealing with all aspects of chlorine dioxide applications. These include, but are not limited to:
1. Comparing and contrasting chlorine dioxide to other alternatives so you can make an informed decision. While widely applicable, it is not a panacea for all systems.
1. The feasibility of chlorine dioxide application to your system
2. Chlorine dioxide demand and dosage rates
3. The best generation chemistry and equipment for your application
4. Optimum application location
5. Optimum treatment regimen
3. Sizing and designing chlorine dioxide generation equipment required for specific applications
4. Supervise equipment installation
5. Training engineering and operations personnel in the operation and maintenance of chlorine dioxide generation equipment
6. Training your personnel in proper monitoring of chlorine dioxide treatment programs
7. Troubleshooting equipment and treatment program problems
8. Audits of existing treatment programs
My consulting rate is $100 per hour, billed in 15-minute increments, including travel time. The minimum charge is 1-hour.
Expenses are billed as a straight pass-through, including mileage at the current IRS reimbursable rate. Expenses include lodging, meals, mileage and any consumables purchased for a specific job.